Scroll through our opportunities below
Legacy Lifestyle is a fast-paced, agile work environment filled with opportunity and excitement. In everything it does, the company strives to be at the forefront of technology and innovation. Lifestyle offers a number of different roles, and is committed to the growth and development of its employees.
If this sounds like the environment for you, take a look through the opportunities available below.
Senior Leisure Travel Consultant
- Start Date: Immediately
- Type: Full Time
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Leisure Consultant to join our rapidly growing team at Lifestyle Travel. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in the Leisure Travel industry, a proven track record in sales and must be able to work well in a team environment.
• Action offline and online travel inquiries
• Offer excellent service, appropriate product and on point travel advise to clients
• Increase revenue through our existing and new accounts
• Able to manage your own desk, work autonomously but also work well in a team
• Able to make, changes and facilitate cancellations on GDS
• Able to follow Lifestyle Travel finance procedures
• Support preferred suppliers and Strategic Travel Partners
• Able to sell holiday packages (Domestic, Regional & International)
• Able to reach set team targets and assist in growing the business
Key requirements :
• GDS experience (Sabre preferable but not essential)
• Sales and Target Driven
• Excellent Customer Service delivery
• Sound knowledge of the Leisure Travel Industry
Job Ref: SENTRVLCON123
To apply send your CV with Linked In Profile to email@example.com
Please also include a cover letter as a letter of motivation as to why you believe you would be suitable for this job with a lots of key achievements.
Only applications with downloadable CV’s in either PDF or Word will be accepted and considered.